Hiring Backend Developer (IoT Platform)
Job Title: Backend Developer (IoT Platform)
Company Overview: Monico Technologies Ltd is a progressive IT company that specializes in standard web and mobile application development. We are currently looking for a talented Backend Developer to join our team, focusing on creating engaging and user-friendly interfaces for our Iot platform.
- Develop effective data structures for our Iot platform
- Interact and work together with stakeholders from various backgrounds to fully comprehend the requirements and turn their needs into functional code
- Write, maintain, and evolve Python code for a large-scale code base
- Effective understanding of Mongo and postgresql
- Work along with the team’s other engineers to guarantee that everyone can ship code rapidly and the system is functioning correctly
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience as a back-end developer
- Excellent Python development skills and a strong understanding of how to generate complicated ideas quickly using .web applications based on APIs or Flask
- Strong familiarity with Linux
- Nice to have some knowledge of Git, Celery, and Redis
- Prior knowledge of developing and scaling cloud-based apps
- Strong familiarity with basic data structures and methods
- Must possess the ability to create, use, and debug object-oriented Python code
- Prior experience using third-party libraries, APIs, and API Integrations is desirable
- Ability to regularly assess and enhance the state of the code base
- Good communication skills.
Salary 50K+ (negotiable based on eligibility)
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30th September, 2023.